Sunday, March 23, 2008

Surly SteamRoller Fixed Gear

Over the last few weeks I've been riding a fixed gear.. My new Surly makes me smile every time i ride it.. Riding fixed adds some risk to the cycling equation.. But riding fixed has changed the way that I ride.. There is an increased sense of awareness and I find myself looking much further ahead at all times..
..
I'll post pictures of my SteamRoller on FixedGearGallery.com.. Here are some practice images..
..

Surly SteamRoller 56cm..
..

Soma Urban Pursuit..
..
Soma Cross Lever..
..
Interloc Racing Design..
..
White Industries Chainring 46T..
..
Surly Cog 16T, Surly Tugnut..
..
White Industries Eno Crankset..
..

1 comment:

M4TT S. said...

sick bike! we definately have to ride sometime, Desiree gave me the link to your blog just thought id check it out. i think you saw me riding across the highway when it was snowing out.

catch you later

-matt